Views:66 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-11-07 Origin:Site
1. When installing a new machine, it must be vacuumed. This is stipulated in the operating regulations and is also scientific. Also, avoid rainy days during installation, and be careful not to drip sweat into the pipeline during summer installation. In addition, the oil in the vacuum pump for vacuuming must be POE oil. It cannot be replaced with the refrigerating oil originally used for R22. This is particularly important, so it is best to prepare a separate vacuum pump to pump this type of air conditioner. vacuum. Generally, the air conditioner using R22 refrigerant does not need to be vacuumed, but an emptying method is sufficient.
R410a refrigerant air conditioner does not vacuumize and brings the following harm
1. It is inevitable to leave in the air-conditioning system when there is time. It will cause the compressor exhaust temperature to be too high and the compressor current increase, which affects the compressor life.
2. R410a is filled with precision when it leaves the factory. It is inevitable that a large amount of refrigeration will be eliminated when emptying, and the amount of refrigerant is inaccurate, which will affect the refrigeration effect.
3. R410a is a mixed refrigerant, and emptying will inevitably cause an imbalance between the two refrigerants.
2. People basically don’t know R410A, a refrigeration medium for household central air-conditioning. Many people’s understanding of refrigerants is still in a vague concept: refrigerants are toxic, ozone-damaging, and dangerous to leak. In fact, the refrigerants used in household central air-conditioning systems are basically R410A. As for the choice of R410A as the refrigerant of household central air-conditioning systems, it is based on its non-toxicity, stability and ozone-free performance considerations.
1. R410A is a non-toxic, temperature refrigerant.
2. R410A does not contain chlorine, and its ozone destruction potential ODP is 0; and its global warming potential GWP is also less than 0.2; stable and not easy to decompose; insoluble in water and most oils; extremely low toxicity, and R22 Same; not combustible in air.
3. R410A is the refrigerant with the best cooling effect.
4. R410A is the most widely used refrigerant nowadays. It is a mixture of two near-boiling refrigerants, R32 and R125. The evaporation pressure of R410A is higher than that of the widely used R22 before, so its cooling and heating efficiency is higher.
5. Compared with Freon R22, R410A is the best alternative. But it should be noted that due to the different working pressures of R410A and R22, their initial equipment requirements are also different. R22 can be directly replaced for equipment that is newly installed with R410 when the refrigerant needs to be replaced, but R410 cannot be directly replaced for equipment that is newly installed with R22.